Roberts Centre Holiday Inn
123 Gano Road, Wilmington, Ohio 45177
Hotel: 937-283-3200,press option 3
Let hotel know you are with the Schipperke Club of America group.
$134.00 per room (non-commissionable) subject to state and local taxes and including breakfast for 2 guests each morning. Group rate offered 3 days prior/after SCA Specialty based on hotel availability.
Saturday, March 30, 2024 to guarantee the group rate. The Hotel will continue to accept reservations after the cut-off date on a space and rate available basis only.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
Check-in prior to Hotel’s published check-in time is subject to availability. Hotel check-intime is 3:00pm, check-out time is 12:00pm. Any departure after this time is subject to additional charges.
GUEST ROOM BILLING
Each Event guest will pay his or her account upon departure. When reservations are made, the hotel will require a deposit equal to the room rate and tax for the first and last) night foreach reservation. An individual’s deposit is refundable to that individual only in accordance with the Hotel’s standard guest cancellation policy. Each guest will be required to present valid credit card upon check-in on which an amount of sufficient pre-authorization can be obtained to cover the room.
EARLY CHECK-OUT/DEPARTURE FEES
Upon check-in guests will be asked to verify their departure dates. At that time, scheduled departure dates can be altered. Early check-out changes made thereafter shall be subject to a$25.00administrative fee. Departure extensions are based upon availability.
PRE/POST SPECIALTY RATES
The special guestrooms agreed to will apply three days before and three days after the official dates of the SCA National Specialty. These rates are subject to availability of guestrooms in excess of the scheduled meeting dates shown on the room block.
ROOMS BILLING INFORMATION
Payment for rooms will be individual call in and individual pay.
There are 24 full – service hookups available (electric, water and sewer) and 2 with just electric and water at a rate of $40/night plus additional sites without hookups for $25/night. GUESTS MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR RV PARKING. RV availability is on a first come first serve basis. The hotel will fill in the spots in the order in which the reservations are received. Guests must check-in at the front desk of the hotel to receive a parking permit prior to parking.
Payment – All checks must be payable to The Roberts Centre. You may also pay by credit card. Payment in full is required when reservation is made. Paid reservations must be received no later than April 13, 2024. No refunds will be issued after this date.
Reserved Spot Assignments/Requirements – All spaces will be pre-assigned. “Holding” or changing spaces is not permitted. If you would like to be next to someone please designate it on your reservation form. Reservation of additional RV Parking spaces is not permitted. This includes no cones, rope, string, other vehicles, x-pens, mats, or any other means of reserving parking space.
RVs MUST NOT be parked within 6 ft. of Roberts Road or in front of the area where the hookups begin – this is for guest safety and must be followed.
Check-In Procedure – All Guests must check in at the Holiday Inn Hotel front desk to receive your RV Parking Tag prior to parking in your designated space. Check in time is 1:00 pm. Check out time is 12:00 pm on the last day of your visit unless a later check out time is agreed to by the Roberts Centre.
One additional vehicle is permitted overnight per RV space reserved. No parking of any additional vehicles in your assigned space is permitted. All vehicles must be self-contained. Please be courteous when parking. Leave enough room for your slide outs, awnings and vehicle.
HOTEL RULES & CONDITIONS FOR DOG SHOWS
**A non-refundable Dog fee of $50.00 applies**
- The dog(s) must pose no threat to guests or hotel associates.
- Dog(s) must be on a leash at all times when in public areas, hallways or the outside grounds of the hotel.
- Dogs are not permitted in dining areas, swimming pool areas, fitness and business centers.
- Dogs must be crated in guestrooms at all times when owners are not present. Plastic or protective sheets are required under all crates. Owner must be present while any member of the hotel staff is servicing the guestroom (housekeeping, engineering, etc.) when a dog is in the room. Dogs must be restrained or removed from guestroom while hotel staff is present working in room. Hotel staff will not enter any room that has an unrestrained dog.
- Daily housekeeping will be suspended if dogs are discovered left unattended in a guestroom.
- All dogs must be registered at the front desk as they are allowed in designated rooms only. This is for servicing your room and for the safety of our team members.
- No more than six dogs are permitted in any guestroom.
- Dogs must be in good health and up to date on all relevant vaccinations (including rabies), house-trained, clean and free of any parasites such as ticks or fleas.
- Any damage caused by dog(s) must be reported to management immediately so proper action can be taken to avoid inconvenience to other guests. The owner is liable for any damage or injury caused by dog(s).
- The owner of the dog(s) is liable for the health, safety, and welfare of dogs staying on property.
- Noise/Disruptive Complaints – barking and noise that is disruptive to other guests in the hotel is not acceptable. Upon receipt of two (2) noise or disruptive complaints, the guest may be asked to make alternate arrangements for their dog.
- In accordance with local laws, please ensure that you pick up after your dog at all times. All litter is to be disposed of properly by guests. Additionally, dogs must be walked only in an area designated by the hotel (please ask a front desk agent for instructions).
- Please do not give your dog a bath in the bathtub in your room. A designated area has been set aside specifically for SCA for bathing dogs. Should a bathtub drain in your room become clogged due to dog hair, a $300 fee will be assessed.
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Indoor Pool
- Wi-Fi included
- 24 Hour Health/Fitness center
- Outdoor entertainment space
- Grab Bars and Tall Toilets Available
- Onsite Business Center is open 24 hours a day
- Same-day dry cleaning pickup/laundry service
- Max & Erma’s restaurant and full room service
- An IHG Rewards Club member hotel
- Hot water dog bathing facilities
The closest airport to Wilmington is Dayton International Airport (DAY). Distance from Dayton International Airport to Wilmington is 38 miles. Next closest: Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) is 71 miles.
AIRPORT SHUTTLE SERVICE
We were unable to find any service that ran between the Dayton or Cincinnati airports and the Roberts Centre. So, renting a car is the only option for those who fly in.
Mobility Plus in Dayton, OH will deliver mobility scooters to and pick up from the Roberts Centre Holiday Inn. They charge $200.00 for the week plus an $80.00 delivery fee plus a refundable $100.00 deposit. Their phone number is 937-949-8044.